Step and Bounce a Ball
17. Stepping and Bouncing a Ball
After finishing Hugging and Swinging the Sun, raise the body and bring arms to sides in the horse-riding stance.
Right bounce up:
• shift the weight to right foot
• breathe in
• raise right arm to chest height
• raise left knee until parallel with ground
• bounce with the right hand
Right bounce down:
• bring down right arm
• put left toes down then left heel down
Left bounce up:
• shift the weight to left foot
• breathe out
• raise left arm to chest height
• raise right knee until parallel with ground
• bounce once with left hand
Left bounce down:
• bring down left arm
• put right toes down then right heel down
· Relieves stress and arthritis.
· Raises the general feeling of vitality.
· Improves coordination and balance.
· Legs are strengthened.
· Recommended for cerebral vascular diseases.
· Removes stress in calf and ankle areas.