Fly Like a Goose
15. Flying like a Goose
Still in horse=riding stance, raise the heels:
• breathe in
• raise body
• raise both arms up until slightly above shoulder level
• palms face the ground
• elbows slightly bent
• raise both heels weight on the ball of each foot
• breathe out
• lower heels to ground • sink body
• curve both arms downwards
- Develops a sense of power and expansion.
- Reach a state of relaxed stimulation.
- Produces feelings of joy.
- Particularly useful in long-term unhappiness.