Fly Like a Dove
13. Spreading Your Wings, Flying Dove Spreads it's Wings, Flying Like a Dove
This movement is a rocking motion similar to Pushing the Waves, but it has more arm movement with a wider focus.
Move left foot half step forward.
Raise arms forward to shoulder height and turn palms to face each other.
• open both arms
• transfer weight to right foot
• left heel should be the only part of the left foot that is touching the ground
• breathe in
• close both arms until shoulder width apart
• transfer weight from right foot to left
• right heel leaves the ground
• breathe out
Repeat on the other side.
- Improves chest conditions.
- Calming, helps with anxiety and aggressive feelings.
- Benefits blood circulation, especially through the heart and arteries.