Scoop From the Sea
11. Scooping from the Sea and Gazing at the Horizon
Left foot half step forward
• transfer weight to left foot
• bend at waist drawing both arms downwards and towards left knee
• cross hands right over left knee
• palms face upwards
• top of the head aligns with left foot
• transfer weight to right leg
• gradually straighten body upright
• breathe in
• bring crossed palms up above your head
• separate and extend arms out and down
• palms face the ground
• breathe out
Bring left foot back to horse riding stance and then move right foot half step forwards and repeat as above to the right. Do half the repetitions on each leg. Bring the right foot back to the horse riding stance to end.
- Physiological improvements, especially due to internal massaging.
- Psychological improvements which lead towards mental balance.
- Very useful for stomach complaints.
- Improves eyesight.